Sunday, March 27, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor: James Dean was Molested

Taylor & Dean on the set of GIANT (1956)


Elizabeth Taylor worked with James Dean on the film Giant in 1956. 

They became friends and apparently Taylor knew a lot about Dean but didn't want it released until her passing.

Taylor says:
"I loved Jimmy. I'm going to tell you something, but it's off the record until I die. OK? When Jimmy was 11 and his mother passed away, he began to be molested by his minister. I think that haunted him the rest of his life. In fact, I know it did. We talked about it a lot. During Giant we'd stay up nights and talk and talk, and that was one of the things he confessed to me."

-from TheDailyBeast.com

 Interesting information.  I wonder what else might leak from the past interviews of Ms. Taylor now that she has been laid to rest?

Dean & Taylor taking a break while filming GIANT (1956)







No comments:

Post a Comment